The Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging is located at the Demography Department of the University of California, Berkeley. The activities of the Center are supported by NIA grant P30 AG01283 and by the University of California at Berkeley.
- New Book on Population Aging: Ronald Lee, Professor of Demography and Director of UC Berkeley's Center for the Economics and Demography of Aging, in collaboration with Andrew Mason, Professor of Economics, University of Hawaii at Manoa and Senior Fellow, Population and Health Studies, East-West Center, Hawaii, US, has edited a new book entitled Population Aging and the Generational Economy: A Global Perspective. See details on the News page.
- May 23- 24, 2011: IBER Hosts 2011 Behavioral Economics Annual Meeting
- CEDA Chair gives Departure Speech from the NICHD Council: January 20, 2011
- CEDA grant renewed for five-year cycle, 2009-2014
- Berkeley Population Center
- Experimental Social Sciences Lab (XLab): Pilot Research Grants for Experimental Work in Behavioral Economics Related to Aging
- News from UC Davis's P01 Group Website
see News for more info